Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A New Tab

Today I'm introducing a new tab titled Car Stories. For many years now, around the dinner table, out in the driveway, on snowy afternoons when the kids are over, the conversation will often turn to cars. When my husband and sons start telling their stories the memories and laughs roll. We have so much fun!

So, I've put out the call among family and a few friends to send me some of those stories and we'd like to share them with you. Our first contribution is from my sister, Shari. If you had to assign an earth symbol to her I guess it would be fire. And you'll see why when you read her story, Gassin Up!

Please let me know if you enjoy this new aspect of my blog. And don't be shy commenting on this or anything else you've read here. I love to read those comments - really I do.

1 comment:

  1. I can just see it now - Mr. New Red Car and Sharon appearing on Judge Judy. Love the story.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete